Thursday, September 3, 2009

Project Nursery



My mom and Justin have been working on the nursery for months. I have been trying to be helpful but they won't let me near a paintbrush because I am such a disaster. My mom just left from a final visit this morning and won't be back until Miss E arrives. We are so thankful for all of her help! As you all know she is the most talented decorator and I can't wait to share with you this amazing nursery she has made for this very lucky girl! All of you that know me know that you are about to experience a PINK explosion as Melissa would say...

Before the painting begins...


I see PINK!!!


Phase II of painting...the damask with a little bling




The crib arrives!!! This was a gift from my Mom and could it be any cuter???

Let me answer that...NO!The chair that I will spend many hours rocking Emerson in was a gift from my grandmother Meme. It is so comfortable I think I will be sleeping in it many nights :)
The dresser Justin spent many hours on...sanding, painting, and adding legs

(not to shabby for a garage sale find...thanks Meredith)

A good shot of the crib, chair, and window treatments



The bumper pad with her monogram...DUH!
Also the AMAZING flowers on the dust ruffle were handmade by my Mom!


Justin and I are so blessed to have such great family and friends that continue to support us as we prepare for her arrival. Baby Emerson is so lucky to be surrounded by such great love and support. We have less than 5 weeks (we hope) and can't wait for her to get here. We would love for her to arrive on my grandmothers birthday September 27th but we know she will come when she is good and ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment