Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Miss E arrives...3 weeks early

Justin and I went to our doctor appointment last Tuesday for our 37 week check-up and to our surprise we were sent to the hospital immediately. Of course we worked very hard on having our bags packed and ready the weekend before but did we put them in the car....uh NO! We have an 1.5 hour drive to Abilene to our doctor and hospital. I had high blood pressure which I have never had before so the doctor decided to induce us Thursday morning September 17th for the safety of the baby and me. It was a long labor of almost 12 hours and we almost had to have a c-section after pushing for 3.25 hours but finally she arrived on her time of course!Justin cutting the cord with me taking the picture...my mom was a little flustered to say the leastMy mom holding Emerson moments after birth with eyes wide open

Me holding Emerson for the first time...AMAZING!

Miss E after her first bath



Emerson Chase Jones

September 17, 2009

6.7 lbs

18.5 inches

6:12 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment