Monday, August 8, 2011

Project Potty Training

We have been diaper free for a little over 2 weeks now in the Jones household. We did they 3 day potty training with E a few weekends ago and although it was exhausting she did amazingly well. She is only 22 months but was showing so much interest we decided to go ahead and move it up a little earlier. Emerson starts preschool in a month for 3 days a week. Although I know she will LOVE it..I on the other hand will need to be taken away from her room. We are still learning a lot through our first potty training experience and still have some hurdles to overcome but I could not be prouder of my BIG girl. I hope she continues to progress as she has done so far but prayers through this process are greatly appreciated. I have a few photos to share of our whirlwind weekend. Enjoy!

baking cookies

the loot

sprinkle tongue

just cruisin' in our big girl panties

reward stickers everywhere

pushing her "friends" in the car

No comments:

Post a Comment