Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Emerson comes home

The nurses were amazing but we were so ready to get home after a 4 night stay in the hospital as you can imagine. We are adjusting to time at home with very little sleep but are so happy to be given such a blessing. My mom is here and without her I'm not sure how we would be coping. She is doing laundry, cleaning, cooking and helping take care of Emerson. I am just trying to rest and recover in between feedings every 2-3 hours. Emerson has jaundice so we are working on getting that cured but with the amount of dirty diapers she produces it should be gone in record time.
Getting ready to drive home

Justin holding her before we load up to leaveThe drive home...she slept the entire way

Justin and Emerson trying to catch up on sleep before the cowboy game Sunday night

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Channa! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO THRILLED for you & Justin! I can't wait to meet her in person, and for her & Ellie to play together one day!!! I hope you are feeling good and getting all adjusted to life with a little one! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete