Monday, January 31, 2011

My sweet angel Emerson

Justin and I have not been going to church as much as we would like to so for the new year that is our goal. There are many reasons/excuses - Sunday is Justin's only day off, football, and Justin has been working nonstop on the restaurant which leaves zero free time. We went to church yesterday and we snapped a few pics before we left. I'm not sure how Mom's can manage to "get dressed" with 2 or more children when I struggle so much doing it with one. I teased Justin Sunday that it was a miracle that I straightened my hair and applied make-up on both Saturday and Sunday. It may be a first since Miss E arrived! I can't even believe that my little baby is 16 1/2 months old. How does it go by so fast? She is so sweet and really affectionate. She is talking up a storm and growing too fast. I thank God for her each night and I tell Justin she is definitely my greatest accomplishment and gift from God.

She LOVES her Daddy



She is working the runway here :)


She is such a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment