Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat 2010

My parents came to visit for Halloween this weekend. I made Giada's pumpkin cupcakes and caramel apples. I have to say both were a major disappointment. The caramel on the apples basically melted from living in Texas and it being 75 degrees. The pumpkin cupcakes weren't terrible but I wouldn't make them again. We took Emerson downtown to trick or treat at the stores. I knew this would be the least crowded and great place for her first trick or treating experience. She was exhausted but had a good time just mesmerized by the other children. We intended to go to the Locker's Halloween party on our way home but one little girl was worn out so we had to head home to put her to bed. It was a great weekend! Enjoy some pictures below!
Emerson about to go trick or treating
Pumpkin cupcakes with chocolate icing (Giada's recipe)

Tito, CiCi and Emerson

Daddy, Mommy & Emerson

My little pumpkin

Where's the candy?

Not so sure about this

Loving the pom poms

Carmel apples are a bust :(

No comments:

Post a Comment