Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our baby is growing up

Emerson started taking steps at 9 1/2 months and was walking room to room by 10 months. Now my little girl prefers to be chased so she can run everywhere. I can't believe my precious little angel is now a toddler and will be 11 months next week. Emerson is the happiest little baby I know. She is pointing and starting to understand so many things like when we say do you want to read a book she comes over to sit in your lap to read. So sweet! She is also understanding pictures and will look at our pictures to say Momma and Dada. We think she is so bright and love seeing her little mind working each day to see what more she can discover.
Thanks for my tutu Melissa!

Check out my new shoes...this is a totally new walking experience



No comments:

Post a Comment