Monday, March 22, 2010

Emerson's Baptism

We had Emerson's baptism on Sunday with great success minus a few photos I wish I would have gotten of her in her dress. That's ok though I am having her picture taken on Saturday in the dress so that should make up for it. I am so thankful God has blessed me with an amazing husband and daughter. Justin has always been a great husband and is even a more amazing father. Emerson is the center of our lives and we barely remember life before her. I am also very thankful for my family. My parents came in for the big event along with my Meme (E's great-grandmother) from Florida and Courtney from A&M. I love spending time with them and wish I could see them more often. We know that Emerson will have a strong relationship with God as Justin and I do.
Getting dressedOne shot of her in the dress.
The scallop is a bib to help with drool prior to the baptismMe, Mom & MemeI made cross and "E" cookies for the lunchThe one picture of us with Emerson sleeping in Justin's armssleeping angel exhausted after church

No comments:

Post a Comment