Monday, December 31, 2012

2013

Looking forward to a new year and the new adventures that come along with it. A year watching my two favorite little people grow and discover the world. Albeit the toughest job in the world I'm so grateful to spend each day with them. I pray I can always spend this time with them because it goes by too quickly. It seems like yesterday they were just born.

I pray this year our prayers are answered and we can sell the restaurant achieving our goal of moving closer to my parents.

I pray for our health and the health of our loved ones.

I pray Truett continues to get stronger each day and the doctor visits grow further apart.

I pray Emerson and Truett continue reaching their developmental milestones.

I pray we all grow closer to God.

I pray our marriage grows stronger and we make each other a priority like our children.

I pray I become more selfless and help others in need.

I pray Justin and I can achieve and sustain our healthy lifestyle goals.

Thankful for a blessed year and looking forward to 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment